1. The promoter is: Castlegate Shopping Centre, whose registered office is: Management Offices, 3rd Floor Walker House, Castlegate Shopping Centre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1BG & Wellington Square, whose registered office is: Management Office, 21 Wellington Street, Wellington Square, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1NA
2. Employees of Castlegate Shopping Centre and Wellington Square or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entries to Castlegate Shopping Centre and Wellington Square’s ‘Love is…’ competition is Sunday, 9th February 2020 at 11.59pm. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted. Castlegate Shopping Centre and Wellington Square will inform the winners on Monday, 10th February 2020.
5. A total of five winners will be chosen who will be offered a meal for two at Hope & Union.
6. The meal will take place on Friday 14th February 2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries
received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via telephone call within two days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within one day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner must agree to have their image taken for promotion purposes on the Castlegate Shopping Centre and Wellington Square digital channels and any other subsequent media pick up. If you do not agree to this your prize will be terminated.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Management Offices, 3rd Floor Walker House, Castlegate Shopping Centre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1BG.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Castlegate Shopping Centre and Wellington Square and not to any other party.